Two years ago…
- I was attending a class (no, seriously) called “Women & Islam”.
- Aaron Wall was selling 2 ebooks a day and making ends meet.
- Rand Fishkin was notable for his SOCEngine directory.
- Rich McIver was studying for the LSAT.
- Brian Clark was an assistant manager at Burger King (well, something like that )
- Neil Patel was going through puberty.
- Chris Pearson was selling cell phones.
I love the Internet.
P.S. I am aware that there were many more in the Class of ‘06 but I didn’t know everyone’s former job so I couldn’t list you… please fill us in in the comments!
Did you enjoy this article?
Don't forget to subscribe to the Tropical SEO feed!